According to www.froogle.com search, my price is the most COMPETITIVE and the LOWEST in the world.
Please search for the cheapest online deal at:
Please also visit my eBay Store:
Please see my feedback as follows:
I am in Hong Kong. I am an international seller. I am happy to deliver to worldwide buyers.
I sell rare and selective items only. I have no general item.
I sell GOOD-numbered banknotes in Hong Kong. All the banknotes have a GOOD, FANCY, SPECIAL and UNIQUE number on it, which is very interesting, hard to find and certainly worth collecting and will surely give you funs.
All of them cannot be easily found in the market. Their value will increase with time.
You are invited to view my store from time to time, as mainly banknotes and other collectibles, e.g. bus tickets, KCR tickets, MTR tickets, train tickets, phonecards, postcards and other special paper collectibles, will be added regularly.
I am selling Hong Kong Banknotes with GOOD, LUCKY, SOLID and SPECIAL number.
Each banknote is unique at least in having a different serial number on it. Certain serial numbers are more interesting, hard to find , and certainly worth collecting.
1. Small numbers : 000003, 000008, 0000033, 0000088, etc
2. Solid numbers : 000001, 333333, 888888, 1000000, etc.
3. Chinese Lucky numbers : 000168, 168168, 000328, 328328, 300000, 800000, 088888, 188888, 288888, 388888, 688888, 788888, 988888, etc. (numbers are specially lucky to Chinese people.)
4. Numbers of 3 Stripes : 000888, 888000, 111888, 888111, 222888, 888222, 333888, 888333, 666888, 888666, 888999, 999888, etc.
5. Ladders : 012345, 543210, 345678, 876543, etc. (numbers are incremental in continuous sequence.)
8. RADAR : 080080, 282282, 383383, 388883 , 800008, 822228, 808808, 818818, 828828, 838838, etc. (Where you can read the numbers same from right-to-left as it does from left-to-right.)
9. Same number with Different prefixes : A/000038, AA/000038, B/000038, C/000038, D/000038, E/000038, F/000038, etc.
10. Twins (Same number with Same prefixes) : ZZ000777 ($50) & ZZ000777 ($1,000), AA328328 ($100) & AA328328 ($500), DN 000068 (Year 1999 $100) & DN 000068 (Year 2003 $100), etc.
11. Special events : Some collect banknotes with numbers 001952 if they were born in 1952 or with 000214, 001997, 002000, if they have a certain event in 214, 1997, 2000. This is more of a personal type of special-numbered note.
12. Combined numbers : 008808, 088000, 088880, 808888, 880888, 888088, 888808, 303333, 333303, 888828, 888880, etc. (The numbers are combination of only 2 or 3 numbers.)
In general, the banknotes will be graded as follows:
'UNC' = 'Uncirculated' (perfect crisp, never used, perfect mint condition);
'AU' = 'About Uncirculated' (perfect crisp, never used, minor handling, slightly mishandled by a bank teller);
'EF' = 'Extremely Fine' (attractive crisp, used, handling, a single strong crease or three light folds perhaps);
'VF' = 'Very Fine' (still fairly crisp, a few strong creases and strong folds, but no tears);
'F' = 'Fine' (no more crisp, well used, minor border or edge tears, still no holes);
'VG' = 'Very Good' (look like limp, well worn, with tears and dirt, a small hold at the centre, a few stable holes or pinholes, slightly discolored, no missing piece, no detachment);
'G' = 'Good' (limp, with tears, very dirty, pen writing, multiple strong creases, folds, stable holes or pinholes, discoloration, some minor missing pieces at the corners, no detachment).
'FR' = 'FAIR' (limp, dirty and very well used, larger pieces half torn off or missing, larger tears, bigger obscured portions)
'PR' = 'POOR' (a "rag" with severe damage because of wear, staining, pieces missing, graffiti, larger holes, with tape holding pieces of the note together, trimming removed rough edges)